Quick-Lift Rail 125i (QLR 125i)
- Preprogrammed work radius where the brakes are automatically activated
- The halting function for required positions in the Y direction is installed and generated by means of a laser detector.
- Halting times and radii stops are programmed in the iLab 2
Three brake units: Two at the fixed rails in the X direction, and one brake attached above the QLR motor unit for the Y direction.
A pneumatic steering box
- Highly increased efficiency
- Better ergonomics for the operator through reduced braking force.
- Adaptable for the required working radius and braking points.