Control handle for mechanical end effector
Max. 300 kg / 660 lbs
High degree of safety is achieved using our intelligent control systems
L = 420, 575 or 875 mm
W = 137 mm
D = 107 mm
See document: Manoeuvre Handles for more information
- Emergency stop.
- Left button is for toggling in between power save mode and operating mode.
- Right button is used for activating auto balance mode/ float mode to enable the operator to move the load by grabbing the load itself.
Unique integrated mechanical and electrical swivel enables continuous rotation of
the control handle
- Handle mode: A smooth lifting operation is performed when the manoeuvre handle is moved up or down.
- Auto balance mode or float mode: The same smooth lifting operation is performed when the operator moves the load it self up or down.
- Automatic power save mode
The control handle for mechanical end effectors has no pneumatic valve nor is there a pneumatic supply through the swivel.
The end effector is attached to the handle via an outer thread (M25)
No end effector or other options are included.
- Adapter for old end effector in new handle and Quick-coupling.
For more options see document: Options